Olsen’s Healthy Animal Lifestyle Scholarship Program is awarded annually by the Olsen’s Grain Family to support area high school seniors who follow our Company mission of valuing Healthy Animal Lifestyles. The Olsen’s Scholarship is available to area high school senior applicants who currently and in the future plan to continue enriching their lives by including animals in their lifestyle.
Olsen’s 2017 Healthy Animal Lifestyle Scholarship Application Criteria
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for Olsen’s Scholarship Awards:
- Be a 2017 graduating senior in the Prescott quad city, Verde Valley, or Flagstaff areas.
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or better
- Are an animal owner or active in the care or business of animal care
- Have plans for a future in animal ownership or career involving animals
- Plan to attend a college or technical school after graduation
- Deadline for submission: Completed application packets must be mailed and postmarked by March 15, 2017
To apply, download the Olsen’s Grain_2017 Healthy Animal Lifestyle Scholarship Application. Please note all deadlines and instructions for submitting application.
Scholarship recipients will be selected and announced at End of Year Awards Programs at area high schools. Each recipient will receive a $1000 scholarship award to be applied to college or technical school tuition and books. Proof of Fall 2017 enrollment must be verified before scholarship funds are released.
If you have any questions, please contact the Olsen’s Scholarship Committee Chair by email. We look forward to awarding the 2017 Olsen’s Healthy Animal Lifestyle Scholarship to this year’s recipients!