2018 Olsen’s Healthy Animal Lifestyle Scholarship Program
Olsen’s Healthy Animal Lifestyle Scholarship Program is awarded annually by the Olsen’s Grain Family to support area high school seniors who follow our Company mission of valuing Healthy Animal Lifestyles. The Olsen’s Scholarship is available to area high school senior applicants who currently and in the future plan to continue enriching their lives by including animals in their lifestyle.
Olsen’s Healthy Animal Lifestyle Scholarship Application Criteria
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for Olsen’s Scholarship Awards:
- Applicant must be a graduating senior in the Prescott quad city, Verde Valley, or Flagstaff areas.
- Applicant must have a GPA of 2.5 or better
- Applicant must be planning to further their education after high school graduation and they must attend college or technical school full time*. (12 credit hours per semester is the standard used by all colleges to define “full-time”.)
- Animal owner or active in the care or business of animal care
- Plans for a future in animal ownership or career
- Deadline for submission: Completed application packets must be mailed and postmarked by March 15, 2018
To apply, download the Olsen’s Grain_2018 Healthy Animal Lifestyle Scholarship Application. Please note all deadlines and instructions for submitting this application.
Scholarship recipients will be selected and announced at End of Year Awards Programs at area high schools. Each recipient will receive a $1000 scholarship award to be applied to college or technical school tuition and books. Proof of Fall 2018 enrollment must be verified before scholarship funds are released.
If you have any questions, please contact the Olsen’s Scholarship Committee Chair by email. We look forward to awarding the 2018 Olsen’s Healthy Animal Lifestyle Scholarship to this year’s recipients!