Purina Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles
Purina® Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles provide a balanced and complete diet with 16% protein for feeding organic laying hens.
This product has been certified organic by the USDA. It is made with non-GMO ingredients that have been grown without the use of pesticides and fertilizers.
|Rich in Antioxidants||Supports immune health|
|Contain Essential Vitamins and Minerals||Nutritious eggs|
|Available in Crumble or Pellet||Limits feed waste and offers an option to fit the birds feed preference|
|Certified USDA Organic||Fulfills the requirements of the USDA to guarantee the product is made without the use of pesticides, fertilizers, and genetically modified organisms (GMOs)|
Caution: Store in a dry, well-ventilated area free from rodents and insects. Never use moldy or insect-infested feed.
ANIMAL PROTEIN–AND FAT-FREE. Contact your local manufacturing plant for a current feed tag. Quality Controlled by Purina Mills® Research
|Protein, not less than||16%|
|Lysine, not less than||0.7%|
|Methionine, not less than||0.3%|
|Crude Fat, not less than||2.5%|
|Crude Fiber, not more than||6.5%|
|Calcium, not less than||3.25%|
|Calcium, not more than||4.25%|
|Salt, not less than||0.30%|
|Salt, not more than||0.80%|
Feed Form: Pellets or Crumbles How and When to Feed:
- Feed Purina® Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles as the sole ration to laying chickens after 18 weeks of age and throughout the laying cycle.
- Purina® Organic Layer Pellets or Crumbles is best fed one month before hens begin to lay, but not any earlier than 18 weeks of age.
- Purina® Organic Layer feed should only be fed to laying hens that are producing eggs.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.