We are very pleased to announce the 2019 scholarship winners of Olsen’s For Healthy Animals Scholarship Program!
The Olsen’s Scholarship Program is awarded annually by the Olsen’s Grain Family every year to deserving graduating seniors. Also, this scholarship is to support area high school seniors who follow our company mission of valuing Healthy Animal Lifestyles. In 2019, five area high school seniors have qualified to each receive the Olsen’s Scholarship. Furthermore, this award is good toward college or technical school tuition and books. Likewise, all of this year’s winners have future plans to continue enriching their lives by including animals in their lifestyle and/or career aspirations.
Olsen’s 2019 Scholarship Winners
From Left to Right: Kelsey Woellmer, Home School ($1000); Emma Lively, Mingus Union High School ($500); Alyssa McMahon, Williams High School ($1000); Colton Amos, Prescott High School ($500); Kendyll Mae Tucker, Chino Valley High School ($1000)
Scholarship Application Information for 2020 graduating seniors will be available here on Olsen’s website as well as on our Facebook page around December 2019 or early January 2020. Therefore, applicants need to meet the following criteria to be considered for Olsen’s Scholarship Award:
- Be 2020 graduating senior in the Prescott quad city, Verde Valley, or Flagstaff areas.
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or better
- Planning to further their education after graduation and must be attending college or technical school full time*. (12 credit hours per semester)
- An animal owner or active in the care or business of animal care.
- Also, plans for a future in animal ownership or career