NOTICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS, we are OPEN FOR BUSINESS – Updated 4/9/2020
All of us are concerned about the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We are going to be proactive in our efforts to keep you, our customers, and our employees, as safe as possible during this time. Here’s what we are doing:
- Don’t want to come into the store? Don’t worry! Give us a call and we will do your transaction over the phone and bring your goods to you in your vehicle. As always, we also offer the option of delivery to your home.
- We sanitize every touchable surface multiple times a day, including counters, restrooms, door handles, freezer & refrigerator handles, pens, and the PIN pads.
- As part of our on-going efforts to avoid cross-contamination, all of our locations now accept contactless payment options including Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Our employees use hand sanitizer as necessary due to contact or interaction and wash their hands with soap and water at least hourly.
- If any employee is feeling unwell, they have been instructed to stay home
- Now offering contactless payment options including Apple Pay and Google Pay.
We know of no disruptions to our supply chain at this time, so we fully expect to be able to continue business as usual for the foreseeable future. Should that change, we will let you know as soon as we hear anything. Rest assured that we keep a supply of the most popular brands in our warehouse to ensure our customers will have access to the food you need for your pets.
We will, of course, be monitoring the situation closely, and will update you immediately through our website, Facebook and in-store if there are any changes. Until then, be safe, wash your hands, and most importantly, hug your pets.
Before you turn to online retailers for your pet needs, please think of us instead! We speak for every small business in our communities in this request. We believe our communities are the heart of our business and our greatest strength and hope you will continue to keep your purchases local.
Olsen’s for Healthy Animals