We are very pleased to announce the 2018 scholarship winners of Olsen’s For Healthy Animals Scholarship Program!
The Olsen’s Scholarship Program is awarded annually by the Olsen’s Grain Family to support area high school seniors who follow our company mission of valuing Healthy Animal Lifestyles. In 2018, six area high school seniors have qualified to each receive Olsen’s Scholarship Awards good towards college or technical school tuition and books. All of this year’s winners have future plans to continue enriching their lives by including animals in their lifestyle and/or career aspirations.
Olsen’s 2018 Scholarship Winners
From Left to Right: Meagan Rockow, Basis Flagstaff ($1000); Breezy Brock, Coconino High School ($750); Nicole Brendel, Coconino High School ($750); Bailey Kimball, Chino Valley High School ($500); Emma Williams, Mingus Union High School ($500); Royce Vikland, Northpoint Expeditionary ($750).
Scholarship Application Information for 2019 graduating seniors will be available here on Olsen’s website as well as on our Facebook page around December, 2018 or early January, 2019. Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for Olsen’s Scholarship Award:
- Be a 2018 graduating senior in the Prescott quad city, Verde Valley, or Flagstaff areas.
- Have a GPA of 2.5 or better
- Planning to further their education after graduation and must be attending college or technical school full time*. (12 credit hours per semester is the standard used by all colleges to define “full time”.)
- Animal owner or active in the care or business of animal care.
- Plans for a future in animal ownership or career
Congratulations to all of our very deserving 2018 Scholarship Winners— From all of us at Olsen’s Grain, we wish you the best of luck in your future educational endeavors!
Tags: 2018 Scholarship Winners