It’s time to get those applications filled out for Olsen’s Healthy Animal Lifestyle Scholarship Program.
These scholarships are awarded annually by the Olsen’s Grain Family to high school seniors. They are awarded to those who follow our company mission: “valuing Healthy Animal Lifestyles.” Furthermore, the Olsen’s Scholarship is available to area high school senior applicants who currently and in the future plan to continue enriching their lives by including animals in their lifestyle.
Olsen’s 2020 Healthy Animal Lifestyle Scholarship Application Criteria
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for Olsen’s Scholarship Awards:
- The applicant must be a graduating senior in the Prescott Quad City, Verde Valley, or Flagstaff areas.
- Must have a GPA of 2.5 or better
- Applicants must be planning to further their education after graduation and they must be attending college or technical school full time*. (12 credit hours per semester is the standard used by all colleges to define “full time”.)
- An animal owner or active in the care or business of animal care
- Plans for a future in animal ownership or career
DEADLINE: Application must be postmarked by March 15, 2019. NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
To apply, download the Olsens scholarship 2020 (Please note all deadlines and instructions for submitting the application).
Scholarship recipients will be selected and announced at End of Year Awards Programs at area high schools. Also, each recipient will receive a $1000 scholarship award to be applied to college or technical school tuition and books. Proof of Fall 2019 enrollment must be verified before scholarship funds are released.
Moreover, if you have any questions, please contact the Olsen’s Scholarship Committee Chair by email. We look forward to awarding the 2019 Olsen’s Healthy Animal Lifestyle Scholarship to this year’s recipients!
Olsen’s is proud to support the youth of our community with the Olsen’s Healthy Animal Lifestyle Scholarship Program. We look forward to this years applications.