RSVP for the Purina Animal Nutrition for a Virtual Show Clinic VIP on June 8-9, 2021 See how all of Purina’s work comes together to bring the most innovative, reliable, highest quality products to the market, born from expertise and a steadfast dedication to research.
- LEARN how to manage your show project from selection to nutrition to showmanship.
- OBSERVE Honor® Show Feed ambassadors teaching from their own barns and facilities.
- ATTEND an all-virtual event with a LIVE Q&A with the Honor® Show Feed Ambassadors.
- WATCH and learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the show industry.
- WITNESS our ambassadors working with show animals and providing information that speaks to the beginner as well as the expert show enthusiast.
- GET INSIGHTS from our expert, national ambassadors on managing your show project from start to finish.
Learn about the things you can’t see on the tag:
- Understand the differences in feed ingredients, formulations, and manufacturing practices that impact your animal’s health and performance.
- What goes into creating a high-quality show feed.
Hear from Purina’s research and development team and get the inside “scoop” on their feed products. Ph.D. nutritionists, veterinarians, and other feed industry experts are responsible for the innovation and quality for which Purina is known.
RSVP by June 4th, 2021!
Attendees to the Virtual SHOW Clinic VIP will learn how the best science and nutritional expertise is incorporated into every bag of Honor® Show Feeds and High Octane® Supplements. You will have the opportunity to learn, chat, and exchange ideas with the most knowledgeable show professionals in the industry, our Honor® Show National Ambassadors. The event is designed to be an enjoyable and information-filled learning opportunity. New this year, sessions will be broken up by species– attendees can join as many or as few sessions as you would like.
Tuesday, June 8th: Cattle + Sheep & Goat
Wednesday, June 9th: Swine + Poultry
- Purina Farm Introduction – LIVE from the Farm with Gretchen Riley
- Honor® Show & High Octane® Products & Nutrition with Dr. Burgoon, PhD
- Learn about best practices for day to day feeding management
- Time for questions, feeding tips, and one-on-one help
- Giveaways and prizes!
You must RSVP to attend. You will receive an email with information on how to view the Virtual Show Clinic. Email Rachel Lewis for more information at email@example.com. Grab the registration form here and email it to Rachel.