On our site we collect the following (only after your consent):
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
We only collect this information from you when you:
- Register on our site
- Subscribe to a newsletter
- Fill out a form
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- Guide website improvements
- Help up to improve customer service
- To send periodic emails
How do we protect visitor information?
We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We implement security measures when:
A user enters, submits, or accesses their information.
Third Party Disclosure
We may transfer your non-identifiable information to third parties (for example, Google Analytics to track our site traffic). We may also transfer your identifiable information, but only to trusted third parties (for example, the software we use to email you–we will NEVER sell your information to spammers).
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We have not enable Google Adwords on our site, but we may do so in the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
Olsen’s – Contact Us
Users are able to change their personal information:
By emailing us.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13
We collect your email address:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- We also use your email to market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to your clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- We WILL:
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Give an ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ option
You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving future emails. Simply follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.